Self Supported Roofing In Gujarat
A modernization for industries of tomoorrow
Self Supported Roofing is the next generation of roofing in which it is possible to erect roofs of upto 30 meter in single span without any support like truss or purlin. Hence these are also known as Trussless Roofs. They are curved shaped and hence is also known as Curved Roofing or Arch Roofing.
These are build using Cold Rolled Structural quality steel hence possesses excellent non-combustible properties and strength against fires, earthquakes, hurricanes and any other natural calamities. Self Supported Roofing are resistant to decay and mildew, as well as to heavy winds.
- Upto 30 meter in single span
- No support in between, so ample space
- No Damage owing to water seepage
- Reduced turnaround time
- More space for Gantry Crane
- Minimum shop floor maintenance hassles
- Larger space with optimum ventilation
- Allows optimum use of Shop Floor Area
- No Spoilage of cargo due to birds and pigeons
- No extra cost of maintenance
- Free movement & effective handling of cargo
- More cubic meter space
Self Supported Roofing is used for buildings like:
- Marble Gang Saw
- Textile Units
- Automobile Units
- Toll Plaza
- Marriage Halls
- Satsang Bhawans
- Badminton Halls
- EOT Crane Facility
and many more.
Self Supported Roofing is a moving factory, it goes to the site and produce panel. Hence we are able to service throughout India. We provide our service of self supported roofing in Gujarat and near by states like:
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Daman & Diu
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Cold Rolled Structural quality steel in coil form confirming to ASTMA 653, A792, DIN EN etc.
- Color Coated Galvalume* Steel, Bare Galvalume*. Galvalume* is a special alloy containing 55% Al and 45% Zinc.
- Thickness range from 0.6mm to 1.6mm depending on project span.
- Polyester, SMP, HDP and PVDF